The pages here contain my analyses on different aspects of Seishirou and Subaru's relationship, as well as their relationships with others that shape them. Please keep in mind that these pages are full of spoilers, and most assume at least a basic knowledge of their story.
You should also keep in mind that there are both serious and not-so-serious sections. While I enjoy analyzing these characters and writing meta, there is no denying that they have issues.
- an eye for an eye means everyone's blind on lost eyes and Subaru becoming Seishirou
- easier to feel nothing at all Seishirou cares nothing, Subaru cares too much
- on love, in sadness Subaru and love
- love is a brittle madness Seishirou and love
- i'll make a bet with you purity vs. emptiness
- history repeats itself so about that ending
- cradle robbery and homosexuality or, what was CLAMP on this time
- sister, friend, substitute Sumeragi Hokuto
- one who represents the majesty of the gods Shirou Kamui
- one who hunts the majesty of the gods Monou Fuuma